Development of micro-devices and their applicable methodology of artificial physiological organ system for biological and biomedical application: screening and discovery, medical diagnosis, drug delivery, medical therapy and other micro/nano technology for bioMEMS application as in-vivo or in-vitro system.
- Micro/Nano Array (DNA, Protein, Cell arrays) Technology.
- Micro/Nano Fluidics (Hybrid Micro/Nano-Devices for drug delivery) Technology.
- Bio Sensors (Detection Device of the Specific DNA, Protein, Cell) Technology.
- Micro/Nano Therapeutic Technology (Implantable Methodology).
- Tissue Engineering Technology (In-vivo or In-vitro Device for Physiology).
- Micro/Nano Particles and Nanoprobes/Molecular Engineering.
- Diagnostic Applications.
- Bio-Materials Development Method.
- Bio-Defense Technology.
- Other Micro/Nano Fabrication Technology or Methodology for Genomics, Proteomics and Cell Biology.
- Provide technical governance and recommendations to Programs Chairs of ISBI and EMBC annual conferences.
- Identify leading edge topics attractive for workshops and special sessions.
- Recommend special Issue topics for publication in various journals.
- Support and facilitate access for BioMEMS community who wish to incorporate multidisciplinary fields.
- Promote better research environment through advancements in BioMEMS.